Creating An Adwords Campaign- Display Network Ads

Step by Step process to create an Adwords Campaign - Display Network Ads


Steps to create Display Network Ads
Ø  Create Account with Google Ads
Ø  Once Account is created, you will find a landing a page similar to below image.
Ø  Next click on GoTo
Ø  You will find a popup to add words
Ø  Type New Campaign




Ø  Once you click on New Campaign you will find below window
Ø  Select a goal you want to achieve.
Ø  I am selecting Leads as my goal is to get more leads.


Once I select leads as my goal, I get an option to select the type of campaign. Here I am choosing Display


Ø  I am selecting the Standard Display Campaign as campaign subtype
Ø  Also, add the company website address


Ø  Select Campaign Name
Ø  Select  Location. Your targeting reach change as you limit yourself to specific location.
In below image when Location was set as India, target reach was 10B+ when changed to Bengaluru, target reach is changed to 5.4B




Ø  Select Languages your audience speaks. I am selecting English and Hindi
Ø  In Bidding – I am selecting Manual CPC
You can add a budget you want to spend each day. I am adding 200Rs.


Ø Next, define your ads with a targeted audience. My target audience is the ones who are interested in Banking & Finance so I am selecting Banking and Finance. You can select different interests and habits according to your business.
Demographics – Define Gender, Age, Parental Status, Household Income. Reach people based on different Demographics. This will help you to display your ads only to your targeted segment.


Ø  Once Interests and Demographics are defined, your reach is targeted to defined options. Still, you can filter your reach by adding keywords. By doing this your ad will be displayed only to the audience who search by added keyword or can also exclude keywords, here if someone search for the specific keyword your ad will not be displayed. This will make your ad very specific.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Search Engine Marketing : Introduction

Digital Marketing Basics